Best Link Developers Ltd- Sales Executive Job
Sales Executive Job
Best Link Developers Ltd is a fast growing Real Estate company in Kenya main offices at Nairobi. The Company aims at offering affordable land across the country while applying industry best practices, enhancing integrity and honesty in all transactions. As such, we are seeking to employ competent, self-driven and highly motivated individuals to fill the positions of Sales Executives. We are an equal opportunity employer
- Conduct market research to identify selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs
- Perform lead generation from calls, referrals, emails and out-door promotion & marketing of company`s current projects
- Carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the projects location, benefits, prices and payment options
- Prospect potential clients, schedule presentation meetings with Companies, Investment groups and Chamas to promote company products and services.
- Scheduling successful site visit with potential customers for the purposes of showcasing and demonstrating of projects
- Ensure plot booking is done during the site visit and sales deal is closed
- Provide the documentation as requested by the client through the help of office administration
- With the help of the sales manager & legal person, ensure the sale contract is done, executed and all the necessary documents are obtained and executed to facilitate complete title deed transfer process
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, updates and guidance, asking for feedback & recommendations for service improvements
- Ensure client has executed all the documents, payment done and all receipts issued in liaison with the finance department
- Familiarize with the current developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients i.e. Prices, legal requirements and related matters
- Participate and promote sales of products through adverts, site visits, expos, exhibitions and multiple listing services in sales platforms.
- Providing sales report as requested; daily, weekly and monthly to company management for the purposes of operation and planning
- Providing customer feedback to the management for developments and matching client`s needs
- Ensuring compliance by adhering to the company policies and procedures as well as real estate laws.
- Safeguarding company`s properties and assets entrusted for ease of your job.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- A Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or in any other business-related field
- Proficient user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in sales of real estate will be an added advantage
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Should have proven ability to work under minimal supervision
- Well-groomed with strong networking and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If interested in this position and meet the above qualifications, kindly submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th December, 2021 clearly indicating the job title as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
PDF Download: Sales Executive Job – Best Link Developers LTD